Gordon Jensen Trucking & Storage is proud to offer 50 years of experience in the semi-trailer and container storage industry. Residential and commercial storage is our expertise.
Our secure storage facility saves you time and energy you would typically have to spend packing your cargo, transporting it to a remote storage unit and unpacking it all. Instead, let us pick-up your goods, store them for as long as you need, and when you are ready we will drop them off.
Luckily, you can avoid all of the hassle and put your funds toward a much more convenient solution that will require much less sweat equity. When your business runs out of space for inventory or when your home is undergoing a renovation, you need a place to put valuable items, a portable storage trailer is the answer.
Residential Moving Benefits
Our service allows you to move at your own pace since there is no pressure to return the truck or get it to the drop off site on-time. We will bring the trailer to you so you can load it on your schedule, making sure your items are safe and secure. When you are ready we come and pick it up and take it where it needs to go, whether that be at our secure facility or its new destination.
- Load the trailer or container on your schedule
- We deliver the trailer immediately or can store it until your new home is ready
- Schedule delivery of the trailer any time
- The trailer can be stored at our secure facility until your new home is ready
- Access to the contents of the trailer, simply arrange to come to our facility
- After trailer is unloaded, we come back and pick it up
- Less wear and tear on your furniture
- Storage prices are typically much cheaper than renting a moving truck and a storage unit
- You load and unload only once
- Reduce the work involed with moving by storing it temporarily in our storage facility
- Loading ramp and dollies available
On-site storage with vast quantities and various sizes.
Delivery state-wide and to surrounding states.
Large events or conferences.
Annual events which demand additional stock.
Over-stock, tools, materials, construction, and vehicles.